Friday, December 29, 2006

2006 REVIEW - PART 1

I've video taped tons of live shows the past year and I'm slowly posting them up. This summer I was at a couple Warped Tour shows (Bristow and Cleveland) and shot a lot of the bands on those dates. Bouncing Souls, Joan Jett, Valient Thorr, Bullet for My Valentine, Outernational, Pink Spiders and Helmet. I already posted Spiders and Valient clips on youtube, so now comes Helmet live in Bristow, featuring footage of kids skating on the ramps they had on tour:



download a higher res quicktime here:

http://phantomdonut.com/helmetwarped_compress.mov

Also, I had the good fortune of seeing Seattle's (by way of Bosnia, Japan, and Croatia) own KULTUR SHOCK twice this year. once at Irving Plaza in June, opening the Gypsy Benefit for Gogol Bordello and then again a couple months later at Bottom of the Hill in San Francisco. They put on a great live show and here's a clip of them in SF:




download a higher res quicktime here:

http://phantomdonut.com/kulturshock_sarajevo.mov

No comments: