Saturday, April 11, 2009

I ♥ my new Megaphone!

Dave and I stopped by Radio Shack yesterday and picked up a brand new megaphone! Here we are testing it out at the local Jack In The Box drive through, unfortunately you can't get the full effect because the camera is inside the car and the megaphone is facing outside, but you get the idea. Actually I think there was some weird feedback/noise cancellation going on because for some reason it wasn't amplifying my voice normally. I was pointing it straight at the drive thru speaker so that must have caused some sort of funky noise cancellation to occur. Audio magic! Anyway, I just got the thing, so I'll definitely get a chance to make plenty of noise. The siren is so loud I can't even turn it on because it like destroys my eardrums instantly. Fight!



download quicktime to your computer

No comments: