Saturday, April 4, 2009

PHANTOM VLOG #2 - PSYCHO DONUTS

I found my new favorite donut shop, it's Psycho Donuts in Campbell, California. A friend recommended I stop in before I left town last week and I was glad I did it. For those of you in the Bay Area who are looking to take your donut experience to the next level may I suggest the shock treatment at Psycho Donuts.

Whether you are basking in the glow of the crazy artwork or simply enjoying a Crispy Critter, Psycho Donuts certainly has a treat for you. If you show up Saturday or Sunday morning you can strap yourself into the padded cell and have donuts administered to you from the lovely Nurses on duty.

Check out their website here:
http://www.psycho-donuts.com

I missed the daily festivites and almost all the donuts, but was able to grab a tasty Oreo Cookie Peanut Butter Donut thing, which you'll see in the video below, enjoy!



DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE
DOWNLOAD IPOD/IPHONE VERION HERE

2 comments:

Chief Psycho said...

Dude - you rock. Thanks for the great video about Psycho Donuts -- Jordan, Co-Psycho. And join our facebook group "Friends of Psycho Donuts"

Unknown said...

Please contact us!

We would love to talk to you!!

Kipp (co-psycho owner)